Random fragments, ’cause it’s that kind of week.
- There’s a really mean girl at work. There’s only about 4 people she’ll talk to. The rest of us? She ignores all friendly “good mornings” and refuses to hold doors for people, even if their hands are full. We call her “Cold Spot” and we all shiver violently when she walks past.
- I grew this crazy fused Siamese squash. Felix made it a Precious.
- There was major squash drama when I spiralized and subsequently cooked Siamese Squash Precious. Observe the transition of emotions:
- I really need to clean my house. I don’t see it happening.
- Crispi -my mother – sent me a Paper Clouds Apparel Logan shirt for Mother’s Day, and it finally arrived. I’ve wanted one for ages!
- Three more days of school. She came home early today after splash day.
- I think my next tattoo may be that of a mermaid shooting a harpy out of the sky. My artist friends out there, please feel free to draw that up. I will consider all entries.
- I stopped for Thai food yesterday while on the road for work. I ordered a Thai beef salad, medium spice. Medium spice my ass. My mouth still feels brutalized. It was like brushing your teeth with sulfuric acid.
- Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones. That is all.
- I’m really proud of the curtains I made for my kitchen. They actually look like someone with a modicum of sewing knowledge made them.
So what’s up with all of you?