I wonder about a lot of things. I’m going to share them with you, along with some random pictures from the weekend that don’t necessarily require a post on their own:
- Why does the dude in the office next to mine think IT’S OK TO CLIP HIS DAMN FINGERNAILS AT WORK?????
- Why can’t I have a nickel for every time my son says “mama?” Hell, why can’t I have a nickel for every FIVE times my son says “mama?” I’d be independently wealthy, y’all. That boy loves me.
- Why does my son’s singing irritate his father so much? Sure, it’s repetitive. Ode to Joy gets a bit stale. So does “Fognut,” which is Wagner’s Ride of the Valkyries to you rubes. But he’s a 3 year old boy who loves classical music! I think it’s pretty awesome. He can Fognut me all day long.
- Why did some ass-hat shoot up a nightclub? And sadly, why am I not even surprised anymore?
- Why do my cuticles look like ass? Seriously. It’s appalling. I need to engage in some grooming. But hey, guess what? I’M NOT GOING TO DO IT AT MY DESK. (That’s me blog-yelling at my neighbor – not y’all.)
- Why does my husband call me at work only to then spend most of the “conversation” fussing at the children? That’s kind of irritating. Yell at them on your own time.
- Why am I suddenly interested in movies again? Star Wars and holy moly I just saw Captain America: Civil War. I’m hooked. I’m becoming a 15 year old male nerd in the body of a 42 year old washed-up mom.
- Why is it already mid-June? Dammit, I haven’t bought the first Xmas present yet…..
- Why does my asshat nail-clipping neighbor refuse to turn off his f$&$ing cell phone ringer, and how does he manage to find 68,462 bad ring tones. Shit. There’s another new one. 68,463 ring tones.
- Why am I bothering with a post today? No one ever seems to read Monday posts. Does that happen to any of you?
- So what’s going on with y’all?